Blank survey by ~Silent--Protagonist
How This Works:
1. Google "Random Pokemon Generator." There are many generators out there, so pick one. I recommend the first result, but it's entirely of your choosing.
2. Set to whatever 'Dex you want (I recommend National Pokedex, but it's your choice). Keep the Type set on Any for now. Throughout the survey, you will be asked to change the Type of Pokemon and the Number of Pokemon at various times IN PARENTHESIS, so pay attention to the question! Also, do NOT exclude legendaries from your search. Makes it a little more fun. (If there are no instructions in parenthesis, keep the type on Any and the number on 1.)
3. If the Pokemon you catch along the way have evolved forms, you can make them evolve at any timeor not at all, if you choose.
4. Start filling this bad boy out!
The Adventure Begins
1. It's time to start your quest! The Professor in your town prompts you to pick a starter Pokemon. Which Pokemon is it?
2. Oh noyour rival shows up and makes a racket. They decide to choose a Pokemon of their own. What Pokemon is their starter?
3. After a battle between them that you win handily at, you say goodbye to Mom and start on your journey. On the first Route, you find and catch the first member of your party. What is it?
4. You stop in a neighboring town to heal and buy supplies. You head on your way and encounter your first trainer! What is their team? (1 Pokemon of Any type)
5. Congratulationsyou just defeated your first trainer! Unfortunately, as you try to get to the next town, you get lost in a forest. A Bug Catcher offers to lead you through, but only if you defeat him in battle. What is his team? (3 Pokemon of Bug type)
6. You made it to the next town! It's time to face the Ice-Type Gym Leader for your first badge. What is their team? (2 Pokemon of Ice type)
7. You did it! Time to go on and scope out your next challenge, which happens to be a very dark cave. On the way through, you are attacked by a Pokemon and catch them to add to your team. What is it?
8. It just so happens that a criminal organization is trying to rob the cave of its riches! A member of this team stops you and challenges you to battle. What is their team? (2 Pokemon of Any type)
9. Somehow, you shake the bad guys following you and make it out of the cave alive, reaching the next town in the process. It's time to face the Ground-Type Gym Leader for your second badge! What is their team? (2 Pokemon of Ground type)
10. As you move to travel to the third town in the region, you bump into your rival! Time to fight! What is their new and improved team? (Their Starter + 2 Pokemon of Any type. If their starter has an evolved form, use the new form in substitution for the old one)
11. On your way to Town 3, you are stopped by an old man who wants to give away his Pokemon. You accept and add it to your team. You now have four Pokemon. What Pokemon is it?
12. You arrive in the third town and challenge the Grass-Type Gym Leader! What is their team? (3 Pokemon of Grass type)
13. On the way out of town, you are challenged by a Wanderer that has heard of your skills. What is their team? (4 Pokemon of Any type)
14. You are eager to keep travelling for your fourth badge, but when you get to the next Route, you find there is a large Pokemon blocking your path! It wakes and attacks you, and you must defeat it. What is it?
15. Shaken by the dangerous call, you continue to travel. On the way, a Fisherman challenges you. What is his team? (3 Pokemon of Water type)
16. You make it successfully to the next town! Time to challenge the Electric-Type Gym Leader. What is their team? (4 Pokemon of Electric type)
17. Badge in hand, you step into the tall grass out of townand your rival swoops down and fights you! What is their team? (Their Starter + 2 Pokemon from former battle, evolved if possible + 1 Pokemon of Any type)
18. Whewyour rival is getting tougher! You decide it's time for a new member of your team. As you travel to Town 5, you catch a new friend. You now have five Pokemon. What is it?
19. Bad news! The fifth town has been completely overrun by the evil organization you met in the cave earlier! You have to defeat the boss to save the town. What is his team? (5 Pokemon of Any type)
20. Now that the boss has been trounced and the insidious team run out of the city, you get to challenge the Dark-Type Gym Leader. What is their team? (4 Pokemon of Dark type)
21. You reach the sixth town with no trouble at all. You find that there is a Safari Zone here, so you decide to go hunting for the final member of your team. Which Pokemon do you catch?
22. Versus the Psychic-Type sixth Gym Leader! What is their team? (4 Pokemon of Psychic type)
23. Surfing on your Pokemon, you head to the seventh town along your way. When you get there, a little girl wants to trade her Pokemon for one of yours. Which Pokemon do you trade, and what do you get in return? You are free to decline this trade.
24. You're almost donetime for the Flying-Type Gym Leader for your seventh badge! What is their team? (5 Pokemon of Flying type)
25. You travel back to the mainland to face the final gym leader in the region, who happens to be a Dragon-Type trainer. What is their team? (5 Pokemon of Dragon type)
26. Congratulations! You have collected all the badges! You know what that meansyou must face the Elite Four! But first, you need to traverse Victory Road. Who is the last Trainer you fight? (4 Pokemon of Any type)
27. Elite Four Battle 1: Fire-Type specialist! What is their team? (5 Pokemon of Fire type)
28. Elite Four Battle 2: Steel-Type specialist! What is their team? (5 Pokemon of Steel type)
29. Elite Four Battle 3: Poison-Type specialist! What is their team? (5 Pokemon of Poison type)
30. Elite Four Battle 4: Ghost-Type specialist! What is their team? (5 Pokemon of Ghost type)
31. You've defeated the Elite Four, and in order to be declared Champion of the region, you must battle the reigning Championwho happens to be your rival! Fantastic. What is their team? (Their Starter + 3 Pokemon from both former battles, evolved if possible + 2 Pokemon of Any type)
32. You are now the Champion! Well done! What was your final team that lead you to victory? List your six Pokemon below!
Now that you're done, tag some fellow Pokemon Masters!